Saturday, August 30, 2014

Elko!!

We went to Elko to see this guy:
His parents were a huge bonus I guess...;)
It was SUCH a great trip!! We loved seeing their new house and just had so much fun! My kids loved being with Eli 24/7! They are pretty much obsessed with him. And Clarissa and Zach are such good hosts. It was just a blast.
  
  There were a lot of highlights, Zach's boxing supplies were one of them. The kids couldn't get enough!
  
   
Zach is the boxing pro and my kids know it. They wanted to watch him do it.  He tried to impart some of his skill to my children...:) 
    
We went to the river in the canyon while we were there. It was very fun, Justin and Clarissa had rock skipping wars. And the little boys LOVED the river. And the big boys. :) I sat on a rock in the shade and loved every minute. :)
 
  
  
Zach and Justin tried to "throw" this rock--it's so much heavier than it looks--it was more of a "drop" then a "throw"...:)
   
This train is ligit. It was also a highlight. The kids loved it, would have been able to stay longer if it wasn't a million degrees and completely un-shaded.
  
  
 I LOVE this picture from the Salt Flats on the way to elko. My boys slay me.
 Elko was SOOO fun!! Thank you Zach, Clarissa, and Eli!! We LOVE you!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it was so much fun to have you guys! Pretty sure Eli misses Jax and Rod every. Single. Day. We seriously felt so loved that you would traverse the Land of Desolation to come see us in the middle of it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete