Thursday, October 3, 2013

July 2013

My only pictures of July were these. And they are only on the 4th of July. So here they are.
Chanel killed it at the freedom run. 
 It was raining this year so they couldn't do the air balloon like normal, it ruined our plans and a gazillion other peoples.:) But on the bright side--people called and told us BEFORE we woke our kids, so they got to sleep in, and I think it made for a much pleasant-er 4th of July. :)
 This cute kid is SUCH a ham, I love him so much. If you ask him to smile for the camera he ALWAYS obliges. He usually has a really good attitude. He is a lot of fun to be around, as long as there is something to do and people to be with! :) He is a GOOD kid.
 And here is me and Rod, Rod is Rod is Rod is Rod. And that is just him...It's the "Rod Face"
 
 And they are brothers, and it's hilarious.
Some CUTE spectators below...!
 
 Okay, and I LOVE this picture!! Ethan and Jax both wanted pictures but they were both pretty dang nervous about it...can you tell...? :)
 And this is the transport on the 4th of July. It's really the ONLY way to go in Provo on that day. Traffic and Parking are nuts. Plus the kids love it.
 Oh, my little nephews of JOY!!
 Vivint gave this awesome party at the CEO's house. I've honestly never seen ANYTHING even come close the amazing-ness of all of it. Here are the only 2 pictures I have... They had professional face painters--amoung so many other things-- and Jax got done up pretty cool.

I stole pictures from Justin's Facebook account to document my birthday. Justin did a darn good job. It was really fun. Thank you mom and dad for Babysitting ALL DAY LONG!!
We went to the breakfast buffet at the Little America in SL. I've been wanting to go forever because of the good reviews we've heard. And it did NOT disappoint. I will forever dream of that bacon...And I've always been an on/off vegetarian--that should tell you something about that bacon... However this is not a picture of my plate--this is Justin's, him and I eat different things--except bacon...:)
Then we went up to Park City to do some mountain biking. That was an experience. I can't even begin to tell you how bumpy it was. Like SO bumpy. But fun and different and we got to rid the tram thing up and look at the view so it was all good. It was just SO bumpy.
Then we went to the outlets. That is always fun when you have no children with you and a husband that loves to shop. :) And they just put in a Bare Minerals store up there so I got some really awesome beauty products for such a steal. Woot!
Thanks Justin! I'm 28!
And I missed this small note from June:
We went on the Pioneer Trek. This was NO small feat. We were the "Trek Masters" for our ward. THAT was an experience. LOVE the youth, LOVE the ward, but I will NEVER, EVER, do that again. I'll help plan one, but I will NOT go. And that is all I will say about that...

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these updates!!! Your blog is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too. sometimes it makes me giggle out loud. is the little America breakfast buffet only on weekends or what? I've been wanting to go ever since Justin put these pictures on facebook. you have now relit the flame of desire. haha! I want to go right now, and it is sunday night. I wish they would just come do the buffet in my kitchen. right now. have I said enough on this subject? Justin did your birthday amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just sooooo adorable - as is your family! Love your smile, Tawny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great birthday!! Justin sure knows how to spoil you... love you.

    ReplyDelete