Monday, October 28, 2013

A bit of October.

One FHE we rode the razer to the river and threw in some rocks. Jax loves the "BIG ones!"
 Rod cuddled with Justin and threw some rocks himself. 
 Justin threw the biggest rock--I should have gotten pictures. It created a tidal wave. :)
Jax learned about Firemen in preschool and I snapped a picture because it was SO cute with his hat and face...and then the next day at the Home Depot Kids Craft Justin takes Jax to, they had a Fire Truck for the kids to climb on!
 Vivint had their always awesome employee party in October. They rented out the entire Energy Solutions and had a private event with Imagine Dragons, and fed everyone. We had extra tickets so we were able to give some away to family and friends and actually sit with Jerica, Gabe, my Mom, Dad and Chanel. It was SOOO much fun. Like beyond. It was great. I was shocked at how much fun it was.
  These are my babies!
 Here is a cute picture of the kiddies at Brooke's house.
  Here is a REAL smile from Rod, and he is smiling because he keeps shaking Jaxton's head back and forth violently.:)
 They both thought it was so funny...so did I...:)
(the pictures are blurry because they are moving so fast!)
 And then we had another fun FHE at this little farm. They had free hay rides and cheap pumpkin picking and other little things. It was pretty fun.
 
 
 Hehe, I love these...

1 comment: