Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's happening...!

Our yard is officially trenched!!
 Officially sprinkler-i-fied!! 
Thanks a whole heap to these "young men". :) I didn't realize how big of a project this was going to be.  These guys were here ALL DAY Saturday.  Studs I tell you. I love them all. And it didn't even really "finish" until the following Monday. I can't imagine how long it would have taken without help; months I'm sure. 
Tasha would know, poor Steve did his by himself..., only to help us with ours a few months later. Thanks dude and sorry!!:/
 Aww ya!!
 Professionals!! All of them!!
 Thanks for trenching our entire 1/2 acre lot Preston!! I'm sorry it had you shaking and vibrating for the next 24 hours...:) Don't worry, we paid him...with water. Every hour or so...:)

 These are my awesome Brother-in-laws! I got these boys to smile out of awkwardness-- I said "Say I love you!".  Ooop, that's not normal. I forgot I was talking to grown men and not my kids or niece's or nephews. Heehe, sorry for the awkward moment boys! But hey, the pict turned out okay! :)
 My poor father has been at deaths door with this crazy broncial/lung thing for like a month and a half.  He used all of the strength left in his oxygen deprived body to dig pits in our yard. A saint I tell you. If he would have passed out or stopped breathing we would have allowed him leave...;)
 Lets just say Justin was NOT happy about me saying, "Hey hon, look at me and smile" in the middle of digging and digging in like 90 degree weather. Sorry babe...smile! :)
And another shot of this ruthless man with the trencher. He showed it who was boss. Preston is boss.

We are planning on planting grass this Saturday...So ya, 
It's happening!!!

You guys were WONDERFUL!! 
Thank you so much for the help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment