Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Last Month.

Some cool things that happened within the last month:
Jax experienced Seven Peaks. It was like the heavens opened, he was just beyond elated the whole time. I'm looking forward to some fun times with him there this summer.
Rod on the other hand, couldn't have been more suspicious of the whole thing. He was like a cling-on. A whinny cling-on. :) So that will be a fun addition to our summer fun. :)
 Best news of the summer, (wait for it...)
JAX IS POTTY TRAINED.
 Has been for about 3 weeks. It's basically the coolest. I did it AGAIN (potty training) on a whim because we had just ran out of yet another giant Costco box of diapers. So I just told him we were out of diapers; that he had no choice anymore. And for some magically strange reason, it actually worked!! I was his "time" I guess. I'm very proud of him. And I'm glad I gave it a 4th "go" even though I was skeptical.
I would also like to mention that he has really matured since he turned 3. He is really wonderful a lot of the time. Not that he wasn't, but he is easier to communicate with and he goes in the potty. What more could you want out of a 3 year old?? :)
 And Jax is a model. :)
And this is Rod's new trick. He is so cute.
But can I just say, he has a really whinny personality. He doesn't really like anyone except me, my mom, and Justin, and Chanel, Grama Debbie, and Great Aunt Lisa (mai mai look alike). If you remove all of the above than he might go to someone else...but only while crying. Justin and I just really have a hard time with him sometimes. He can be such a goober. It's a good thing he is a cute goober. He is more loving and cuddly at that age than Jax ever was. I think he wanted to be an only child. And when I say "loving and cuddly" I mean, the "loving and cuddly" don't normally come without a lot of pre-requisite crying/whining. 
Alas, I love the child.

2 comments:

  1. happy day! that's great jax's potty trained! so much easier - especially when they are good & don't have accidents. I kind of put off training c at night, do you have nights down too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky because Jax usually woke up dry every morning even when he wore diapers...so I never had to worry about night time. It just kind of happened. I'm SOOOOOOOO glad it's over. Good luck, that's all it is really. :) love you!

      Delete