Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DIRTY dash

Justin did the "Dirty Dash"
What in the creepy crazy picture!!
With these awesome people:
Before
After (they were SO dirty, this is after they have all showered...)
It was HOT and DIRTY. But they seemed to all really like it...I don't understand. But I love them. And I'm proud. 
Justin did the 5k in like 27 minutes--and you wouldn't believe the obstacles they had to go through. He was booking it. It was funny because EVERYONE else did the 10k. He didn't know...:)
I have decided that I will never do this race; I don't think I'll even spectate again. It was pretty gross. If I had a little bubble to float around in and watch from above and have air conditioning and no screaming children, then I would. I don't see that happening. :) 
My family is so so awesome. I wish I liked to swim, run, and crawl through mud and get it in all my orifices(?) and drive home in it. Those cuties. Love you guys.
This is all my immediate family that did the dash--'cept my mom, potty break for her. :)
Thanks for letting me steal your pictures without asking Tash. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment