Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What are the odds...?!

Soooo, We won a cruise. Well, Justin won a cruise for us. Specifically a a "$3,000 vacation that includes air-fair, transportation, hotels, and a cruise for you and a guest". Ya, we never win anything. What a thing to win! We are really beyond excited.

Justin was at a work assembly thing (bear in mind he had only been working there for 2 weeks) and the company president started going crazy and throwing out "cruise" balls. And Justin caught one, a ping pong cruise ball. :) They sent us the "rules" of winning the cruise. One of the rules was that the "cruise MUST be 7 days long"... Hehehe, well, if you insist. :) But actually, for us, right now, that isn't as cool as it sounds ONLY because I have a 10 month old at home and don't want to be gone for super extensive amounts of time. Because I love my little boy children, psychotically, sigh... And I do NOT want them to have emotional detachment issues.

Anyway, we can go anywhere as long as it's under $3,000 for the whole thing. We have no idea where to go or on which cruise line---I've heard NOT to use Carnival and to try to go Eastern Caribbean.  Anyone have any other good advice? We want to do a beach-y cruise; and I don't want to see tons of starving children... open to ideas.


I want it to look like this...

I wish everyone could win a cruise. But since everyone can't; we will go ahead and take one for the team... ;)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love you! 2. my baby has a clogged duct issue that I'm hoping resolves itself before surgery becomes a necessity. 3. someday you will find yourself on top of that diaper pile. 4. someday you will sleep (I keep telling myself this too). and 5. cruising! yay, double yay for you guys. we've been on 3: royal caribbean, princess, & carnival. hmmm...now that I'm thinking this could be a huge comment, I think I'll shoot you an email about our cruising experiences. :) try not to sit on the edge of your seat...I'll get to it soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete