Thursday, March 1, 2012

End of February

Rod is a crawling maniac.
He was crawling up the stairs like 3 days after he learned to crawl. It's very cute but he can only go up, not back down. So it creates obvious problems of falling; so you have to be watching all the time. It's especially crazy because we have 2 sets of stairs in our house...So you cant leave him on any level without vigilance. But he's pretty cute to watch so it's not that huge of a deal. :)
Rod will also pull himself up to standing on anything solid around him. He can walk while holding onto one of those push toys--he looks weird and you have to follow at a close distance to make sure he doesn't fall, but it can be done.

In case you can't tell, we think he is quite the stud tank. 



 Jax loves that book that he's holding. He loves to go through and point to the letters and then he tells me to "talk it". Which means to say the letters he points to. :)



Jumpin'Jax. One of his favoirte past-times. He has recently--in the past month--started taking the cushions off the couch to jump and do tricks. 

 My little square head.

The following pictures are Rod's new favorite past-time. Cute little mess maker.



 Okay, and this is SO cute--you can't really tell from the pictures below but Rod will totally throw back his bottle in this guzzel kind of way and sit and drink for about 5 seconds or less and then play and then throw back and take another long swig, and it just kind of keeps going. Jax never did anything like that. It always cracks us up.

The only other thing to note is the 6-8 poopy diapers we change daily in this neck of the woods. We go through diapers, and then we go through more. 
And I think I really want to be a serious vegetarian.
Life is crazy. It's a good thing we have cute kids.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute kids!!!! I totally support vegetarianism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.. they are getting so big... miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tawny, I hope you remember me.. I found your blog and your boys are really cute! I saw a pic of your little brother and I don't know if he ever told you I met him in Coos Bay OR he was serving in my brother and sister in laws ward there Kris and Sonya Davis, Such a small world.
    Diana (Haws) Bevell

    ReplyDelete