Monday, January 31, 2011

I got my hair cut.

My hair was really a bad length. I've been trying to "grow it out". Never a good idea for my face. But I've  always wanted long hair, to curl it and things. But with me being like 6 months preg, my growing out "bob" really wasn't working to my advantage. Even my sweet husband was like "you really need a haircut" and he accidentally said I looked like Gene Simmons, So I went and chopped it. Best idea ever. I don't know why this picture is so small, but you get the idea. So that is my fun new thing.
Also, i got glasses---not like wear all the time glasses but for night driving and to see things far away. I've always had really good vision; but I'm loosing the far-away sight a bit. kinda sad.


My dad's 50th birthday was Saturday; I made him a "50th Birthday Gift Basket Box - Nostalgic Candy:1961"
That was fun. And how weird is it that they don't sell Now and Laters at Macey's, Harmons, or Smiths. 
Anyway; someday I'll get the pictures off my camera and onto our computer. Our unstable-might-explode-at-any-minute, literally, computer.

3 comments:

  1. My once perfect eyesight also went downhill hen pregnant.

    cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Tawny! Your posts always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete