Monday, January 11, 2010

Sledding on New Years


My mom's side of the fam went sledding in SLC on New Years--It was VERY fun. These picts are only of the semi-lame hill we were on when we started. After about 15min of this we decided to go hard core and went to a AWSOME hill about 15 minutes away. Sadly i didn't take any pictrues of the really cool sledding at the second location.
Afterward we all had chili and chips on the side of the road.
It was a BLAST and i'm sad i don't have more pictures as proof. :)
P.S. That first hill, can i just say, I've never seen so many people with loose dogs in one location contradicting the multiple signs posted "keep your dog on a leash" and "please pick up after your pet". The dog poo was EVERYWHERE! Another reason we left.
I HATE DOGS. ESPECIALLY dogs that aren't on leashes and poop where you can step on it. I HATE DOG OWNERS that let their dogs do either listed above. I cant tell you how upset the situation makes me. done venting. for now.

You cant really tell but jax looked A LOT like "Randy" off of a Christmas Story. He could barely put his arms down, it was making everyone laugh. :)


I took Jax down a few times becuase this first location was pretty tame. He didn't really seem to care. This is uncle Isaac helping him up--you can kind of see jax's stiffness in this one. :)

My uncle Gord and cousin Russel. I think Gords stomach was a little sore after this one. :)
Cutie Chanel!

This was a mountain man we meet on the slopes.

Uncle Isaac taking jax down. Like I said Jax doesn't seem to care.

CUTE!

Chewin some jerky in the car. I NEED to get him jerky more often--keeps him entertained for quite a while. :)

Jax sitting with Grama Haight--courtesy Gords Blackberry.


This is a silly video we took of Jax going down "by himself"...don't get your hopes up--not too exciting. Jax pretty un-impressed. Shoulda sent him down a bigger one. :)

3 comments:

  1. TAWNI - Can we hang out soon? What about tomorrow night? We miss you! We should all go to dinner or something - call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! yes, lets get together! i'll talk to Justin and get back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your siblings are looking so much older! so fun! Sledding would be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete