Monday, March 13, 2017

March! And Arianne is here!

This week was so jam-packed!! Rod was so lucky to go play with Gause cousin's on Monday!! They took him to Krispy Kremes and he had such a good time playing with Linc!! Huraay!!
 
Calvin loves his shark blanket/bag!! He sometime's insists on wearing it down the stairs!! He thinks he is pretty cool. And he didn't even fall!! Love him.
 
Arianne and Carter arrived!!! ITS BEEN GREAT!! Here we are learning about the fun cruise Isaac went on just last weekend, I love how everyone was huddled around the laptop. CUTE!
Oi! I had 3 practice Orangetheroy workouts this week!! I was STRESSED!! It was quite the ordeal for me. I don't remember ever being as stressed as this last week...Here are pictures from my first class...
I was able to go watch Lincs kindergarten program later that day! It was SUPER cute!! Love that cute boy and his smile!!
Arianne is here!! HAPPY DAY!!
We went to Bridal Veil Falls (which was supposed to be closed because of land slides) and we found this huge boulder that had crushed the cement and all the way down the mountain you could see the path it took. It was amazing. The kids had such a great time!! We got some really good pictures. So nice that the weather is better now!! We can be outside without huge coats!!! PHEW!!
  
 
Rod and James were holding hands almost the whole way back, it was so cute--you can't quite see in this picture, but it is darling. 
This week we also went to the Bean Museum!! It was SO FUN!! YAY FOR FAMILY TIME!! The kids all got to touch the lion head!!
I love this picture of Rod. He was listening so intently to the lady talking about how the lion's teeth chomp their prey. This is his type of stuff..!!
Mai mai and Cal talking about birds before I discovered that Cal had pooped and I stuck my thumb in it!! It happened accidently when I went to check him...!! YUCK!! Get potty trained Cal! :)
Look how cute these kids are!! I just love the way kids look from behind. Also, note Rodrik and Ollie holding hands!! Be still my heart!! I love all this kids!!
 
 
Rodrik loves the upstairs, he loves to explain who is eating who and the roll al the animals are playing. You can tell from his body language, he is the boss! :) I love him!
Max kept playing with Cal so cute!!
 
I love these elevator pictures!! The whole clan!!
Oh my, the kids LOVE the gift shop!! 
Calvin was making his scary face one on the left...!
 
Watching Moana with cousins and Isaac!!
Finally passed my last OT class with these cuties. THANK GOODNESS!!
How darling are these 3?? We got together to celebrate my Mom's birthday!! Such a great time with family!! I should I have gotten a picture with my amazing mom!! I just love her and we are so lucky we get her!! Happy for us!!
 
I promise I have a beautiful, MUCH loved son named Jax!! I will get some pictures of him this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment