Monday, February 13, 2017

February 6-12th

The boys got haircuts! This time Justin put "steps" in their hair. It's easier to see in Jaxton's hair because his is darker and a tiny bit longer and thicker down there. So that is super fun. And we cut Calvins hair too--Justin does the sides and then I attempt the top...It usually works out, and he was way past due for a chop! They all look so handsome with their hair freshly cut. I should have taken a picture!! grr..
 
 There were some warmer days this week followed by some rain and snow, but none of it is sticking!  I think spring is getting closer and closer! I'm trying not to freak out about it...! We are all beyond ready!! We can finally do Cal's bike outside! I love watching him "ride" it. He feels pretty cool.
 
 Brooke and Jason gave Jax this "snowball maker." It never gets old for kids of any age. Rod was going to town with it this particular day. Rod has such a great imagination, I cant remember exactly what he was pretending, but it was probably epic. :) 
 
 Debbie swung by for a little while one day during the week and took some pictures of Cal and I on the trampoline. We were even matching! ;) Thank you for the pictures Debbie! It's so hard to get a two year old to sit still.
   
 
 I love Calvin. 
 
 Poor little Roddy has some sort of infection or something right over his dead tooth. He showed me this wierd growth and I took him to the dentist. But of course it was on a friday, and most dentists are closed...luckily there was a couple of nurses in the office when I called our dentist and they had him come in and get an x-ray that they sent to the dentist who was in Price. They think it is an infection above the dead baby tooth right where the big adult tooth is coming.  They said if Rod can't get the tooth out in two weeks they they will pull it. They also put him on some anti-biotics, I hope it goes away quickly because it looks pretty gross.  Also I hope when the tooth comes out that there is no ooze or anything like that... I writing this on Sunday and it is still there and nothing has changed...
 All of the Saturdays in February we have indoor soccer games for Jax. I took these pictures because I thought it was so cute how the kids all lined up for the penalty kick. I don't know, they just looked so cute to me. In these indoor games Jaxton's team frequently play kids 2 years older then them, apperently the league had a bunch of people drop their 7yr old teams. This makes for some really hard/frustrating games and some really defeated kids. And they are SO CUTE, and SO good! Really! But they just are no match for kids 2 yrs older, and a foot taller. I think next time we will get Jax's team on a different league that is a little more organized. Live and learn.
 
 And then we were the coolest parents EVER and took our kids to see the new Lego Batman Movie!! They were so excited, and when I saw the theater and the seats, I was so excited too!! We had those movie vouchers, and they are good for 1 person to see 1 movie. A matinee, an evening, or a 3D, no matter the differing prices! So because they only had a 3D during the time we needed to see the movie we did that. It was so nice! Reclining seats with foot rest! And HUGE space between you and the people in front and behind you. It was the best. And we all had a super time. I thought Calvin would watch it a little better, he usually does movies really well and he was SOOO excited for this one. But he got a little restless, so that was the only slight bummer. I think the 3D wasn't the best choice for him because he wouldn't keep the glasses on. But it wasn't bad. It was a great time.
 
 
 
 
 The kids wanted to run home from church. We dropped them off at the corner and let them run. It was really cute, there is no way for me to tell you how cute, and the picture does not do it justice. I took a video, and that one does a good job. But all I have here is a picture. Rod is just sprinting, Jax is trying to stay close to Cal, and calvin thinks he is the fastest lion in that land. And when his legs start moving, they go so fast! And his arms are straight by his side with his hands flapping back and forth--so fast!! It's so cute. So that was a fun sight. 
My boys are just so cute to me. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment