Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Beginning of September 2016

Justin has taken the boys 4-wheeling with Gma and Gpa Gause quite a few times this year. Here is some pictures of the latest.
The hungry 4-wheeling boys finishing off their pizza! :)
 Calvin LOVES to hang out in Pop Pop's new shed. Much of that has to do with my dad letting him use his tools...

Random hugs, I'm glad I had my phone handy. Handsome boys!!
 This is a block castle that Jaxton spent a lot of time making. The red blocks are lava. He was very proud, because it was very cool! :)
 
Cute boys!
 Cal had his 2nd Birthday! It was so fun! Most of the pictures are on Justin's phone, so I will get those and do a separate post.
 Morning snuggles from Calvin, they are the best!
Jax drew this awesome picture during his first therapy session at BYU. He has some anxiety that we are going to try and help him cope with. The session went really good, we are excited to go back. I love having that positive one on one time with him. It's so much easier for me to see his sweetness when it's just him and me.
I love these these pictures!! It's like pulling teeth getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time, but when they do it's priceless! We went up the canyon to see the fall colors and we had a really nice time. The colors though were not super great. Very muted. 
   
 Calvin loves Rod's old back pack. And he loves playing with tongs. Also he is wearing his new birthday outfit from Grama Wing. The cutie pie.

1 comment:

  1. This is mom. I have no idea why it is thinking I am Chanel. I keep signing out and in. Oh well, what I want to write is: These photos are darling! I am amazed at the picture Jax drew!

    ReplyDelete