Saturday, July 16, 2016

End of June, Early July.

 This one time we went to Ikea, and we were in the loading bay, with kids, at lunch time, for a REALLY long time for a few different reasons. The kids were so good at making it into a fun time! Lots of swinging going on. I loved how it looked and took tons of pictures. They are so cute!
  
 
 
  
 
 Justin had a little work training in SLC and they let the wives tag along for some of it. It was a really great time, very fun! The next day Justin had training, so I stayed alone in SLC for a few hours and just puttered around and shopped. IT WAS AMAZING. So relaxing. ah.
 Jax drew this picture for Chanel during Church.
 The 4th of July is always a nice fun day. This year it was again!! On a related note, Justin and I scored tickets from his old boss for the Stadium of Fire--Tim McGraw!! And he was AMAZING. It was so darn fun. SO fun. And he was amazing...I'll stop... :)
 
 After the parade we went to Grama Wings for some KFC! It was very fun, Grama Wing is just the best. :) And we watched the Olympic Trials, so fun and low key. Loved it. And the cousins played! woot!
 That night we went to the Vivint party and the kids (again) had a BLAST. Bounce houses, treats, balloons, whats not to like?? It was really great. We stayed until 8 and enjoyed ourselves very much!
 
 And THEN (jam packed fun day!!) we went to Natasha's for some FIREWORKS with her family and my parents! It was such a fun was to finish the day! The kids had a so much fun (again!!?) and it was really fun to relax with the fam. Thanks for letting us tag along to your fireworks show!! Perfect way to end the day!!
  Oh! And this is how we got around Provo on the 4th! We WILL be doing it again. Sooo great!! Especially when you have great family around to take advantage of!! ;)
 We celebrated my birthday with my family on Sunday and my sweet sister and mom made me these yummy baby kale, lemon, pesto salad pizzas!! And this amazing chocolate CAKE! And my sweet dad made me his homemade ice cream. I was very spoiled. It was GREAT!!
  
 And I think I am mostly caught up. Summer has been pretty fun, a little crazy having all the kids ALL the time...but that's just summer for you. There are always so many fun things to do. We have been going to the pool at the Rec instead of Seven Peaks and prefer that. We have been seeing a lot of family and that is always great. I really miss Chanel. :)

1 comment:

  1. *heart-eyes-emoji*...*kiss-face-emoji* I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Also, I really want a piece of your birthday cake. :D

    ReplyDelete