Monday, November 30, 2015

Family Pictures Nov. 2015

We got our Family Pictures taken the middle of November. It was a cold fast ride! My regret is that Calvin didn't ever really smile; he has such a beautifully huge, goofy smile. Jax was wonderful and Rod tried most of the time. I have great boys. And SO handsome!!
Thanks for taking our pictures Dad!!
   
My handsome Rod!! I love that one on the bottom!
   
  
These ones of all three boys are my favorite!!

 
 
 
I LOVE the pictures of Jax. He was very excited and insistant that he have his picture taken in the trees. And mostly posed himself. This one on the the top right kills me! Love it!
   
  
We were lucky to get any of Calvin. He was teething and was not in the mood...when is he NOT teething?? 12 teeth already this one!!
   
Gabe actually photoshopped this last picture--Rod's entire head!! My dad took 4 of these pictures and Rod had his eyes closed in each one! Thanks Gabe!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!! :D :D Your kids are too cute and that pic of Jax is WAY too hilarious and adorable. Why isn't there a picture of Justin doing that? ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete