Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some cute shots to end November

Here are some shots of Rodrik playing with his FAVORITE toy, a little Lightning McQueen car. He has it on or around his person at all times. And Rod NEVER stops for pictures. :)
 Jaxton, on the other hand, does NOT have a favorite toy (unless all media is considered a toy) and ALWAYS stops for pictures...! :)

 My kids are beyond adorable to me. I find it fascinating that they are sooo different, but they still play together pretty well. That is one of my favorite things--when my kids are playing or laughing together. And it does happen, sometimes quite a lot!  I think that their favorite game is to run (these kids run all. the. time.) together and tackle or scare and hide from one another. They laugh and laugh, it's the best. I love these kids. 
   
And seriously...I just found the picture below on my phone...!
smooch!


No comments:

Post a Comment