Monday, November 11, 2013

October middle and end-ish...

Much to Jaxton's relief we FINALLY painted pumpkins like 2 weeks before Halloween. :) Jax LOVES all holidays. But he really seems to extra love Halloween, he painted 3 pumpkins and everyone else painted one. :) He was sooooo happy.
 
 
 
Oh geeze, I love my crafty kids!! 
  
I LOVE this picture!
   
Aunt Ana, Uncle Kim and cousin David came for a visit, so nice to see them!!
We all went on a ride in the Razer up American Fork Canyon. It was nice--they had this awesome little area with a deck that goes everywhere. I imagine it's quite lovely in the summer/ spring. It was mostly dead when we got there but still really cool.
 
  
And Rod has to crawl everywhere still--crawling all over the wood/dirt, the cast is hard times...but look how darling...!
My favorite shots of my kids are always the close-ups! :)
 
 
 
We picnicked here and explored. It was nice family time. Funny side note: Every single time Rodrik goes on a razor ride he falls asleep, usually during the bumpiest part. It's crazy, and amazes me and Justin every time...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment