Thursday, September 26, 2013

End of May Wrap-up

I haven't done a post it a LONG time, so here is some catch-up...
Jax makes a beautiful ballerina. 
 
The only "cart" I can get them to satay in...
We had a bridal shower for our new  DOLL of a sister Jerica Jane. A complete doll. We LOVE her. MUCH. I'm trying to remember what we ate...I think it was panini's, and--boy, were they good...
  
For Memorial day my mom made a full pancake breakfast for anyone and everyone at her house--it was SOOO good! Then we all went to the cemetery. It was very hard to answer Jaxton's questions about what a cemetery  is, and why people are under the ground.  I'm so thankful we haven't ever HAD to explain it--I'm so thankful for my family.
 
And Isaac graduated!! What a peach!! We LOVE Isaac!! And we are so excited to see what he will do next...!! :)
 The last weekend in May, me and Chanel and my mom went to Jaron's beautiful wedding in the Las Vegas temple. It was very nice. 
 I love my Grandparents!!
 On the way to Vegas our Grandparents in St. George were so nice (always) and let us stay with them.  So we only ended up in a Hotel for one night (bunked with some awesome cousins, grandparents and uncle) and saw a few sights of Las Vegas before we went home. Mostly we saw this HUGE mall, which is what I have pictures of. We all got little makeovers and water bottles at this event MAC was doing. And we ate at Cheesecake Factory. Loved being with everyone and spending time with my mom and sister!! 
 
The mall was seriously out of control...
And lets not forget that Justin was home with the littles' while I was away, way to hold down the fort Justin!
And that is the end of May.

1 comment:

  1. May was a fun, family month! Thank you for documenting it so well!!!

    ReplyDelete