Monday, May 13, 2013

May Times.

 This is what Jax looks like with his hair wet down...Cute as a English button!

 It took a long time for Jax to have any interest in saying prayers--he still kind of doesn't. Rod, on the other hand has REALLY taken to it, and anyone who hasn't heard a 1 year old pray should really get in line. It's one one of the very cutest things...

Speaking of "cutest things".....
 He looks slightly knock knee'd in this picture--it also looks like he has thin quads. Both are untrue. 
Here is a truth: He LOVES underwear  but is SO (cannot emphasize that enough,) SO, not into potty anything. I just put undies on him this one time to take this picture because, look at him!! And then he got off my bed and pee'd in the corner. Couldn't have been more than 4 minutes. He also pee'd on the floor about 50 seconds after I took off his diaper today. I wasn't fast enough with his replacement diaper. I thought you only had to worry about that issue with new born's. Lil' turkey. But staring at this cute picture makes me not even care about at all. :)

 This was some unprompted lovin' that was makin' my day. I was lucky to be able to catch a photo--i'm usually not. 
I love when they do stuff like this.

 My kids disappeared at their Granparents house and this is where I found them. Surprise, surprise. :)
  Grandpa Gause was nice enough to take the boys on a ride. 
They thought it was AWESOME and would have rode that thing all night long--as it was, they probably rode for about a half hour. Rod was trying to take control the entire time; the only words you heard from these kids were "Faster!! Faster!! Faster!!!" 
  It was a VERY happy night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment