Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PRESCHOOL!!

 Jax is starting preschool today!!
 He and I are SOOO excited. I'm excited because I am REALLY confident in his teacher and all the things he is going to learn and see and do, and the interaction with peers and all that jazz, its just going to be the best. :)
 And Jax is excited because he has a "Cars backer-pack" AND because he visited his preschool at the open house and this is what it looked like:
 I have never seen SOO many toys, SOO organized, with ALL of their parts, ever. In my life. This women (Miss Marlene) is incredible.
Rod liked the baby dolls. :)
 It was a magical place. :)

 "Science Corner"
 She even has a fish tank! Jax, and apparently all these other boys, LOVE fish tanks. Jax is the one with the brown shorts.
Kichen corner!

So that was last Thursday with my camera phone, this is today with my real camera:
(INSERT PICTURE OF BEFORE PRESCHOOL PHOTO ON OUR FRONT PORCH, WHICH MY CAMERA RUDELY ERASED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! It was REALLY cute. I'm bummed.)

And this is him when I went to go pick him up after his 1st day today:
Isn't he beautiful!? 
He seemed to be a little bit over-stimulated... 
But darn tootn' cute non-the-less!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is SOOOO cute! How fun for everyone! I love him! And Rod looks super cute holding that baby doll :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! Bet he is loving that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute preschool! In the first photo of the baby dolls, the baby looked real and I was a little worried for it. :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete