Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July!

 The fourth was SO fun and festive, as always. One of my most favorite holidays for SURE. We did the balloons in the morning and then we hit Kneaders for their french toast! oh my yum. Then the parade, of course! Many thanks to Grama Wing and Debbie for saving our spots!!! Then we went to Grama Wings for some Gause family fun---I didn't get any pictures...:( Which is seriously unfortunate because there were some pretty amazing Twister games taking place.... So we ate and chatted then headed to my Mom's for our annual BBQ. So, because my camera loads in no particular order below is a modge-podge of pictures of the day.
There was a LOT of cute nakedness going on at our family party...mostly by babies...;)
Jax hitched a tall ride--thanks Uncle Carter!!
One of Rod's tantrums at the parade. Screaming into the blanket. Wonderful.
Now if this isn't the cutest picture of someone taking a picture--I don't know what is.
c-u-t-e!
Going to eat at Kneaders after the balloons.

Rod "stealing" blueberries. I thought it was SO cute.
Tash just looks so candid all the time!!
Auntie and Niece cuddle time!!

Family picture!! Chanel is in it... kind of. :)
At the parade!!
Justin BEFORE he went inside and played Nintendo 64 for 4 hours.
Family picture #2 at the balloons.

So my mom bought a pool---highlight of the night for young and old. :)
Jax WAS wearing a swimming suit at one point. I don't know what happened...he might be trying to get rid of that tan-line...;)

The cuteness and innocence of newly weds that wear homemade matching pants.
Melt. My. Heart.
Did I mention Jax LOVES the pool??
The all-to-familiar face of "whinny Rod".
BUM WAR!!
LOVE.
LOVE!!

 We had quite the festive spread. and dad. :)
I made the CUTEST Jello ever.
Too bad jello isn't super delicious. LOVED looking at them though. Kind of a huge pain to make. But totally worth it. Could have stared at those suckers for hours.
Par-tay.
hehe
Beautiful child of mine.
Cheese face!
Rod is obsessed with feeding himself lately. He'll be starving and wont let you feed him--insisting on doing it himself. but he ins't very good at it. So it's pretty frustrating for both of us. :)
Like I said. We ALL loved the pool.
I even got in with my sisters and we had a blast for quite awhile. We were laughing so hard we all almost peed in the water like 3 times. For me it was closer to like 12 times...

Also Carter and Arianne memorized the Bill of Rights.
 
It's dark--but this is a cute video of the kids dancing to the fireworks. I hope you can see it, it's clearer on my phone.

WE LOVE AMERICA!!

2 comments:

  1. haha - you guys all on the tramp & in the pool! You guys sure packed that day with good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest bunch of 4th of Julyers ever!!! Thanks for documenting. And YEA to happy birthdays! So glad your were born to me!!!

    ReplyDelete