Friday, April 1, 2011

Jumping on the Tramp

 Thank goodness for my dad and his camera skills! This picture post is to make up for all the pictures i never took of Jax on the Trampoline, his most favorite place. Shame on me. Sorry he doesn't have any pants on...
oop, nope, I'm not.

 These top ones are of him running on the tramp--he thinks running on the tramp is really funny. I think he usually thinks he's trying to run away from someone, which is always really funny in his book. :)

And now for the main event: Jumping!! His FAVORITE! He is SO good at jumping, so abnormally good. I want to get him in a Baby Jumping Competition, but they are not real and don't exists. Which is a real shame, cause he'd win.:)



 I like how on a lot of these he looks like he is just in the air...you cant really tell that he's jumping--watch for his shadow and you can.























Serious face on some of these--gotta get that height! 
This is cute, look how high he's jumping, he's jumping to one of his favorite special people...

It's his Mai-mai!
 

 Basically, this kid doesn't get enough attention or loves...can you tell?

Last pic, he likes to do the "land on your bum" jumps--and he doesn't fall backwards when he lands, cause he's pro.
 Ya, we think he's amazing!
Good thing I'm having another baby (distraction) and pronto, cause I cant get over this kid; and I think it might be getting to his head...or maybe just mine...or both.:)

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! I love them. They totally catch who he is :). But you failed to mention the way he almost jumps or runs off the tramp to make everyone gasp and run ;). He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the pics and your comments. What a cute - and such big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is so stinkin' cute. Great pics. And yes, I too love little boys in diapers. Cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! wow your doing great on keeping up with your blog.. me not so good.. i go in spurts. he is a great little jumper and im sure he would win if there was a competition!

    ReplyDelete