Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines

For Valentines Justin and took me out to Spark Restaurant and got their 5 course valentines dinner. It was REALLY good. Super yum. Super expensive. But seriously--dang good. We probably wont do it again just because it's just too much money, but it was fun and delicious while it lasted! Sadly, me being pregnant (that's what I'll blame it on) I felt like I needed more than 5 courses...or just more in each course...to be "full". I might be turning into a whale. So i got home from my 5 course dinner and felt like I needed to just eat. Great. And I'm dum for not taking any pictures---i even tried to sear in my brain to take pictures; and i STILL forgot. Sad.


I also wanted to document that i did these cute notes for Justin--left them places he would find and such. You cant tell on the picture but the black parts are velvet stuff--real cute paper, more than half the reason i did them...:) Anyway, I got a girl at his work to leave them all over while he was at work all day (plus a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper--his favorite, and Salt and Vinegar Chips--also his fav.) and then i did the notes at home. It worked out good--it was fun because he kept thinking they were done coming and he would call or text and say "thanks for the notes!" but then they would just keep coming. So that was fun, he seemed to really like them.


My Valentine gave me this cute apron, 
below is how it will look after i have my baby...

I got Justin this shirt that he has been wanting.
And then, like i said, we had a REALLY good, expensive, light, dinner. Light in full-ness, not in calories, I'm sure...:)

AND on Saturday my sister Chanel and I made Valentines cookies for the fam.  


That's all for our Valentines celebrations; It was pretty fun this year.:)

I'll post pictures of Jax and his cuteness soon...He is SO cute. What i need to do is video's, those are even cuter. We'll see if either happen.

1 comment: