Saturday, October 9, 2010

Here are some pictures since blogger sucks and i cant load my videos i was SO excited about...HATE it. blogger, i HATE blogger.

Jaxtons new corky thing he has started to do somtimes is try and clawl into small spaces. Which he can usually do, however, he cannot usually get himself back out.  So the other day i found him in this little place.  and nope, he couldn't get himself out of this one either--that smile didn't stay on there too long...poor kid. :)



This is Jaxton walking to church, i couldn't resisist snaping a picture with my phone becuase he was just walking with so much purpose and was really being pretty silly (refer to other picture below.) He doesn't like church-has a hard time, so it's extra cute and funny to me.


He is SO darn cute i cant even deal with it. Thank goodness i think he is so cute... the little stinker. ;)

5 comments:

  1. those are hysterically cute!! I laughed out loud. He is such a silly little dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, I hate it when blogger doesn't cooperate! Funny pics of your cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! its fun to see the pictures and actually know where in your house he is or you are. it was great talking to you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Come blog at my house, I think your computer sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep I would have to agree, he is too Cute!!! i love those walking to church pictures :) Super Funny! I have a hard time with church so I understand completely ;) Miss you lots lets get together REAL soon!

    ReplyDelete