Monday, May 31, 2010

Sister Arianne

And here we have my BRILLIANT sister, graduate of 2010. In case you didn't know she has a music scholarship to UVU because she is so darn (DARN) good at piano...i could put 20 more "DARNS" in a row and have complete confidence she would still blow your mind. Like so good you couldn't believe. AND i'm related to her.


Speaking of family brilliance, here's to me trying to get my own head in the shot with my cutie chootie siblings.

And then cutting Jax out of the pict, you just cant have everything. (EXCEPT if your me and it's in the catagorie of having the MOST cutie chootie siblings ever, then there is an exception. :)

Wee all went to the most amazing yogurt place afterward (Farr's Ice Cream and Yogurt Cafe in orem) to celebrate. I got Burnt almond fudge ice cream with brownies, chocolate chunks, chocolate flakes, carmel and hot fudge. Arianne got Mango yogurt, burnt almond fudge ice cream, and like sugar cookie custard, all in the same cup--with strawberries...and she liked it. ps. it might have had carmel on it... yes we are related..


We are so proud of Arianne.
If i could draw a heart around her name I WOULD.




2 comments: