Friday, September 11, 2009

Bye Bye Red...:(

Alas, family pictures have brought my red-scapades to an abrupt halt. I am dark once again---but only until next summer. :)
Here's how it went down.

Yes, thank you, i know i'm attractive.


We were tempted to leave it like this... that's a lie, i was the only one tempted.

Finished product
Ha ha, all you get are blurry pictures. And I can't figure out why this is underlined.

K, i don't care if this is blurry, i love this picture...


This really is all you get b/c i decided i look better blurry sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute and I always look better blurry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... why was your hair red?
    It's always cute whatever color you have it, but I think I'll recognize you better with it being brown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're crazy. I think that is 3 different colors in a month...less than a month :). What family pictures? I can't wait to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tawny...long time no see! Ran across your blog and must admit my jaw dropped when I saw your hair! No one would have the guts to do that but you and I love it! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the red hair. but its true. you probably shouldnt have bright red hair for family pictures. Hey good news.. i will for sure be in utah in August next year. i know that is forever away but at least its for sure. and i know i want ot make a trip before that. before december or in the spring, Jax is adorable. i love that smile, he is looking so much older. love you

    ReplyDelete