Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Outfit or lack off it... :)



This is Jaxtons new little tank top onesie, it's my fav. It goes with these little navy blue mini shorts/diper cover/bloomers. The whole thing is totally histerical, but i liked it without the little pannnies b/c it looked like a little slightly girly swim suit.:) I love that he has no idea what his mother puts him in, and could probably care less.:) And yes, those are his baby little arms completely and totally extending out of the picture becuase they are SO SO long!!

5 comments:

  1. makes me want to tickle him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS HIM!!! We need to get together so I can hold him! He is just so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spread eagle pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your comments... :) you guys are so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete